Stone House Hospital was built in 1862 to serve as the City of London’s Lunatic Asylum.
It was utilised by the National Health Service since its inception in 1948 until 2007 when it was declared not fit for purpose and formally closed.
Following successful planning applications in 2011, Stone House Hospital has been redeveloped into luxury apartments and houses by renowned heritage developer PJ Livesey, with an additional number of new builds on site also constructed at the same time by Ward Homes.
Full details of the Stone House Hospital planning application can be viewed here…
Mobile number (to receive sms updates)
Hayes Road | Greenhithe | Kent | DA9 9DS
Clerk of the Council: Jennie Thomas